East African Humanitarian Summit
September 6, 2018 — September 7, 2018 | Nairobi, Kenya
Find Out More
East African Humanitarian Summit, Nairobi, Kenya. September 6th - 7th, 2018.
Initiating business with the International Aid Community can differ greatly compared to normal everyday business, with many Aid Agencies following their own procurement proceedings involving varying requirements for suppliers. The East African Humanitarian Summit will provide the private sector with the tools and information necessary to access the UN/ NGO procurement market, in an effective and efficient manner.
1. Meet with those involved on the ground and in control of policy and procurement
2. Showcase your latest products and technologies on offer through live demonstrations and face to face meetings with attending UN/ NGO representatives and Heads of Procurement
3. Gain an overview of the UN/ NGO Procurement market
4. Learn about the opportunities available within the aid and development market, through a combination of key note addresses from prominent speakers, combined with round-table Panel Discussions and one on one private meetings
5. Enhance existing relationships whilst generating new leads and enquiries
6. Raise Brand awareness
7. Launch New Products
8. Engage in private procurement discussions with attending Procurement Managers and key influencers from the aid and development community, through pre-arranged one on one meetings
Find Out More